Mild to Wild Rafting & Adventure Tours
*Save up to $90 per person camping on the Colorado River, San Miguel River and Salt River!
*Save up to $60/Person on our Intermediate and High Adventure Whitewater trips
*10% Off Jeep Trail Tour Special!
*Durango’s Lower Animas Free Photo Special!
Telephone: (970) 247-4789
10% Off Train Packages!
Save over 10% on train packages*
*prices all ready reflect discount
Stay two consecutive nights at the Rochester Hotel and receive a bottle of Rochester Wine. Choose from Chardonnay, Cabernet, or Prosecco. Offer not valid with other discounts.
Telephone: (970) 385-1920
$200/night Off - Summer Special
SUMMER SPECIAL - $200/night Off from 8/9 to 9/24/15! Guests also enjoy Discount Hot Springs Passes. Walk to Trimble Hot Springs with Olympic Pool and Full-Service Spa. Fabulous home sleeps 2 to 22 in 7 BR, 5 BA with private hot tub & 5,000 sq. ft. of luxury. Please inquire for “Small Group Rates”. Professional Chef and Massage Team on request. Located 7 miles north of Durango in the beautiful Animas Valley. Celebrating our 15th year, hosting over 400 groups for birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions and friends gathering!
Telephone: (800) 713-9008
10% Off All Tours
Outlaw Tours offers exciting and memorable tours for all ages. Feel the excitement as you splash through the rapids on Smelter, Santa Rita, and more on the Animas River! Looking for a dry land adventure? Outlaw Tours has multiple adventures via Jeep or ATV to show you the beautiful sites that Durango has to offer. Book now and save 10% off all tours.
Telephone: (877) 259-1800
Iron Horse Inn
10% off the entire stay. Book with us and save! Start your Durango adventures with us today! 1-800-748-2990
Telephone: (800) 748-2990
Tips for Saving Money on your Durango Vacation
- Take the trolley – Park and Ride on the Durango trolley system.
- Bike – Durango is very much bike friendly. You will find plenty of bike racks all around Downtown Durango.
- Enjoy the outdoors – fish, tube, hike, bike, shop and more. The outdoors in Durango are beautiful and you must take full advantage.
- Book a Vacation Package – Vacation Packages are the easiest way to save when planning a trip to Durango. Just one click away!
- Beat the Heat – Swimming or tubing the Animas is the perfect way to cool off on a summer afternoon.
- Pack a Picnic – The Durango grocery stores offer plenty of picnic essentials. Spend the day hiking through the mountains and have lunch wherever you can lay your blanket down.
- Free Events – Downtown Durango hosts a weekly farmers market during the summer and Evenings on Eighth every Wednesday during the summer. These are free to come to and fun to explore.
- Animas Museum – Tickets to the museum are only $4 for adults, an inexpensive educational way to spend the day.
- Book in Advance – Start planning your vacation to Durango at least 3 months in advance and you could find some discounted prices.
- Beer Tasting – Durango is home to six breweries. Take a tour of Durango beer by tasting one beer at each location.