10% Off All Tours
Outlaw Tours offers exciting and memorable tours for all ages. Feel the excitement as you splash through the rapids on Smelter, Santa Rita, and more on the Animas River! Looking for a dry land adventure? Outlaw Tours has multiple adventures via Jeep or ATV to show you the beautiful sites that Durango has to offer. Book now and save 10% off all tours.
Telephone: (877) 259-1800
Hot Springs and Spa Discounts
Walk to Trimble Natural Hot Springs Spa with Olympic Pool and enjoy discount rates for all Tall Spruce House guests. Fabulous home sleeps up to 22 in 7 BR, 5 BA, with a private hot tub & 5,000 sq. ft. of luxury. Offering Weekly Rates, Late-Bird Specials & Small Group Rates. Ski discounts available, with skiing just 15 minutes away. Professional Chef and Massage Team available on request. Located 7 miles north of Durango in the beautiful Animas Valley.
Telephone: (800) 713-9008
Iron Horse Inn
10% off the entire stay. Book with us and save! Start your Durango adventures with us today! 1-800-748-2990
Telephone: (800) 748-2990
Stay two consecutive nights at the Rochester Hotel and receive a bottle of Rochester Wine. Choose from Chardonnay, Cabernet, or Prosecco. Offer not valid with other discounts.
Telephone: (970) 385-1920
Mild to Wild Rafting & Adventure Tours
Save up to $90 per person on the Colorado River, San Miguel River and Salt River!
Experience a night under the stars with the sound of the river lapping in your ears…and keep it simple without the hassles of bringing your own camping gear! Free camping gear includes: sleeping bags, sleeping pads and tents. Mention “Free Camping Rentals” at time of booking. Not valid on with other discounts of packages.
Save up to $60/Person on our Intermediate and High Adventure Whitewater trips
Get free rentals on our thermal wetsuit package on the San Miguel River, Upper Piedra River, Lower Piedra River or the Upper Animas River. Mention “Free Thermal Wetsuit” offer at the time of booking. Not valid with other discounts.
10% Off Jeep Trail Tour Special!
Experience the beauty of Colorado mountains as you summit to 13,000 feet on a guided, interpretive jeep trail tour! Sit back, relax and take in the stunning views while we show you all there is to see: cascading waterfalls, spectacular wildflowers, Colorado wildlife and mining ghost towns! Reserve a tour of La Plata Canyon or a Ghost Town Tour. To redeem, mention “10% Off Jeep Trail” offer at the time of booking, valid on future reservations only, cannot be combined with other offers or packages.
Durango’s Lower Animas Free Photo Special!
Reserve a Lower Animas Half or Full Day trip to receive a FREE action shot of your boat as you go through a Class III rapid! This free $20 value can be applied to the “All Photo CD”, which includes all your trip’s photos! Mention “Free Photo” at the time of reservation to redeem, and cannot be combined with other offers. Valid on packages including the Lower Animas 1/2 day.
Telephone: (970) 247-4789
Early Bird Special!
Save 10% on your tour when you book and prepay in April*
excludes train ticket/packages, zip line tours.
Tips for Saving Money on your Durango Vacation
- Take the trolley – Park and Ride on the Durango trolley system.
- Bike – Durango is very much bike friendly. You will find plenty of bike racks all around Downtown Durango.
- Enjoy the outdoors – fish, tube, hike, bike, shop and more. The outdoors in Durango are beautiful and you must take full advantage.
- Book a Vacation Package – Vacation Packages are the easiest way to save when planning a trip to Durango. Just one click away!
- Beat the Heat – Swimming or tubing the Animas is the perfect way to cool off on a summer afternoon.
- Pack a Picnic – The Durango grocery stores offer plenty of picnic essentials. Spend the day hiking through the mountains and have lunch wherever you can lay your blanket down.
- Free Events – Downtown Durango hosts a weekly farmers market during the summer and Evenings on Eighth every Wednesday during the summer. These are free to come to and fun to explore.
- Animas Museum – Tickets to the museum are only $4 for adults, an inexpensive educational way to spend the day.
- Book in Advance – Start planning your vacation to Durango at least 3 months in advance and you could find some discounted prices.
- Beer Tasting – Durango is home to four breweries. Take a tour of Durango beer by tasting one beer at each location.