Iron Horse Inn - 10% off
10% off the entire stay. Book with us and save! Start your Durango adventures with us today! 1-800-748-2990
Telephone: (800) 748-2990
Stay two consecutive nights at the Rochester Hotel and receive a bottle of Rochester Wine. Choose from Chardonnay, Cabernet, or Prosecco. Offer not valid with other discounts.
Telephone: (970) 385-1920
Antlers on the Creek Romantic Winter Getaway Package
Rekindle your romance in Durango this winter! Our romantic getaway package includes: One Dozen Red Roses, Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride for Two, $75 credit for Dinner at Ore, and a Complimentary Bottle of Prosecco. $329, plus accommodations. Available January 1 – February 29, 2016.
And for the month of February add our Be My Valentine Package!
The perfect romantic getaway to the mountains this February! Package includes bouquet of one dozen red roses, car service to dinner, dessert & complimentary bottle Prosecco in your room, breakfast in bed one morning and late check out. $149, plus two night minimum stay. Does not include lodging or dinner. Visit our website for details.
$100/night Off + Hot Springs Discounts!
SPRING SPECIAL - $100/night Off thru July 2016 for bookings made after 3/15! Plus Discounts at Trimble Hot Springs Spa with Olympic Pool just ¼ mile away.
Tall Spruce House 7 BR 5 BA vacation home is perfect for groups up to 22! Featuring 2 Master Suites, private hot tub & 5,000 sq. ft. of luxury. Discounts for Small Groups and Weekly Stays. Professional Chef and Massage Team on request. Located 7 miles north of Durango in the beautiful Animas Valley. Celebrating our 15th year, hosting over 400 groups for birthdays, anniversaries, family reunions and friends gathering!
Telephone: (800) 713-9008
The Comfort Inns & Suites
The Comfort Inn & Suites is an Award Winning AAA 3 Diamond Hotel & Tripadvisor Hall of Fame Hotel. Enjoy a Fresh start to your day with our outstanding Hot Breakfast.
Stay 2 nights get 10% off for Stays from June 1 through October 15th, 2016.
Stay 2 nights get 15% off for Stays from October 16th, 2016 through May 25th, 2017.
Discount offer cannot be combined with any other discounts; Special Event date restrictions apply.
Please reference LCOUP when booking 970-259-7900
Telephone: (970) 259-7900
Adventure Value Packages
Adventure Value Packages: Reserve 2 trips in the following packages and save 7.5% off of both. Add on another trip and get 7.5% off each additional trip in the package. Valid on Rivers & Trails, Trails & Rails,Rivers, Trails, & Rails, and Rivers, Trails, Rails, & Mesas.
Free camping rentals*: tents, sleeping bags and camping pads on overnight trips. Value: Up to $90 per person. Valid on the Salt River, the San Miguel River, the Colorado River, and the Upper Animas River.
Save 10% on jeep/train packages if you book before April 2016!* Not valid on previously reserved trips.
FREE action shot of your raft*. Valid on Durango’s Lower Animas River. Value $20 or apply this value to the “All photo package” which includes 6-8 action photos of your trip!
Free wetsuit rentals*. Valid on the San Miguel River, the Piedra Upper Box and the Piedra Lower Box. Value up to $40 per person.
Telephone: (970) 247-4789
10% Off All Tours
Outlaw Tours offers exciting and memorable tours for all ages. Feel the excitement as you splash through the rapids on Smelter, Santa Rita, and more on the Animas River! Looking for a dry land adventure? Outlaw Tours has multiple adventures via Jeep or ATV to show you the beautiful sites that Durango has to offer. Book now and save 10% off all tours.
Telephone: (877) 259-1800
10% Off Train Packages!
Save over 10% on train packages*
*prices all ready reflect discount
Tips for Saving Money on your Durango Vacation
- Take the trolley – Park and Ride on the Durango trolley system.
- Bike – Durango is very much bike friendly. You will find plenty of bike racks all around Downtown Durango.
- Enjoy the outdoors – fish, tube, hike, bike, shop and more. The outdoors in Durango are beautiful and you must take full advantage.
- Book a Vacation Package – Vacation Packages are the easiest way to save when planning a trip to Durango. Just one click away!
- Beat the Heat – Swimming or tubing the Animas is the perfect way to cool off on a summer afternoon.
- Pack a Picnic – The Durango grocery stores offer plenty of picnic essentials. Spend the day hiking through the mountains and have lunch wherever you can lay your blanket down.
- Free Events – Downtown Durango hosts a weekly farmers market during the summer and Evenings on Eighth every Wednesday during the summer. These are free to come to and fun to explore.
- Animas Museum – Tickets to the museum are only $4 for adults, an inexpensive educational way to spend the day.
- Book in Advance – Start planning your vacation to Durango at least 3 months in advance and you could find some discounted prices.
- Beer Tasting – Durango is home to six breweries. Take a tour of Durango beer by tasting one beer at each location.