Now in their 20th year of business, Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Trail Tours is a family-owned and operated tourism adventure center with outfitters in Colorado, Utah and Arizona. Offering whitewater rafting, inflatable kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, Jeep 4x4 trail expeditions, Mesa Verde National Park tours and Durango train packages, Mild to Wild Rafting and Jeep Trails Tours strives for the best in customer service with an unparalleled guarantee, “If you are not absolutely delighted with our guides and equipment, the trip is free!” Escape, explore, experience, with Mild to Wild, and always, live adventurously.
Telephone: (970) 247-4789
$10 Off Stand-Up Paddle Board Lessons
With an untarnished safety record and our 30 years in Durango, Durango Rivertrippers & Adventure Tours offers the safest, finest whitewater rafting and adventures at the best prices in town. Whether you want to walk on water with a stand up paddle board, relax in an oar rig with one of our experienced guides, or go solo in an inflatable kayak, we have the trip to suit your needs. We also have our Mesa Verde Experience Tour. We would like to offer a $10 coupon for our stand up paddle board lessons.
Telephone: (970) 259-0289
Discount Hot Springs Passes
Tall Spruce House sleeps 22 in 7 BR, 5 BA with private hot tub & 5,000 sq. ft. of luxury. Walk to Trimble Hot Springs Spa with Olympic Pool & enjoy Guest Rates. 10-25% Off for weekly stays and Late-Bird Specials (excluding high season). Professional Chef and Massage Team on request. Located 7 miles north of Durango in the beautiful Animas Valley. Ski discounts for large groups with skiing just 15 minutes away. Please call for smaller groups.
Telephone: (800) 713-9008
10% Off All Tours
Outlaw Tours offers exciting and memorable tours for all ages. Feel the excitement as you splash through the rapids on Smelter, Santa Rita, and more on the Animas River! Looking for a dry land adventure? Outlaw Tours has multiple adventures via Jeep or ATV to show you the beautiful sites that Durango has to offer. Book now and save 10% off all tours.
Telephone: (877) 259-1800
Tips for Saving Money on your Durango Vacation
- Take the trolley – Park and Ride on the Durango trolley system.
- Bike – Durango is very much bike friendly. You will find plenty of bike racks all around Downtown Durango.
- Enjoy the outdoors – fish, tube, hike, bike, shop and more. The outdoors in Durango are beautiful and you must take full advantage.
- Book a Vacation Package – Vacation Packages are the easiest way to save when planning a trip to Durango. Just one click away!
- Beat the Heat – Swimming or tubing the Animas is the perfect way to cool off on a summer afternoon.
- Pack a Picnic – The Durango grocery stores offer plenty of picnic essentials. Spend the day hiking through the mountains and have lunch wherever you can lay your blanket down.
- Free Events – Downtown Durango hosts a weekly farmers market during the summer and Evenings on Eighth every Wednesday during the summer. These are free to come to and fun to explore.
- Animas Museum – Tickets to the museum are only $4 for adults, an inexpensive educational way to spend the day.
- Book in Advance – Start planning your vacation to Durango at least 3 months in advance and you could find some discounted prices.
- Beer Tasting – Durango is home to four breweries. Take a tour of Durango beer by tasting one beer at each location.